In simple terms this is another To Do list app, but with some extra features.
Tips and Tricks blog
- Multiple List Support
- Lists can have sub-lists and sub-lists can have sub-lists
- Easily add new sub-lists
- Jump to any list or sub-list by tapping the top title bar
- You can backup and restore your lists using the backup to email feature
- Choose from over 100 different list icons to represent your lists
- Sorting/grouping options available within each list, which is saved for each list.
- 7 day undelete/recover period
- Easily move items from one list to another
- Email lists or a single task
- Tapping an item in a list will allow for setting the priority, progress and due date if it has one.
- Items with due dates are referred to as tasks, and everything else is an item
- Set a quantity/# of occurrences
- Abililty to specify due dates while adding new items using parenthesis. ex: Pickup new Tablet X (1/27/2010 5:30 PM) Creates a task, "Pickup new Tablet X" w/ due date of 1/27/2010 @ 5:30 PM
- Search view that allows you to view all of items and tasks.
- Filter the search view to a single list and all of it's sub-lists
- Slide you finger across an item to jump to that list
- Email all tasks that are due
- Email all tasks that have a due date
- Email the list and all of it's sub-lists
- Two layout options
- Select the fields you want to include
- Ability to include a CSV file export (Comma Separated Value)
- Color Themes (set in the settings area of the app)
- Settings for font size, auto-hide input field, sound effects
- Notes feature allows you type up notes and turn it into a list or a sub-list of a special list called Note Taker. See the Notes button the first screen.
- Round To It Tips, friendly little tips to help expose some of the lesser used/known features of round to it.
- New features and enhancements all the time
Round To It Import Link Generator (create lists from Import)
Round To It Help (same as in the app)
Read a review of round to it (old version)